Endless Nights

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Endless Nights

Endless Nights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Nights is a city where the dark underworld of the supernatural life live in some what harmony. A city divided up between many factions, which are seperated by the races of the world. Vampires, Lycans, hybrids and so much more.

*Endless Night Rules*

Dominic
    Dominic
    Admin

*Endless Night Rules* Empty *Endless Night Rules*

Post  Dominic Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 am

✰☞✞☜✰ яυℓєs & яєɠυℓαтìσиs ✰☞✞☜✰

✍ No Child Characters. Everyone has to be AT LEAST 18+. No ifs ands or butts.

✍ If you bring drama to this forum, then I will bring the drama back to you. Its not welcomed here and if i see it... I will put you on suspension for a couple days till I think you learned your lesson.

✍ Respect Everyone! This means the admins, the GMs, other characters IC and OOC. Respect is a + to have on anyones plate, so why not have it on yours? You show respect, you get respect back.

✍ Metagaming: No. End of story. I see you doing it, I will ban you. Period. End of sentence!!

✍ Powergaming: Don't Do it. if you do this, it will be the same thing as metagaming to me and I will boot you quicker then you could spell "im sorry."

✍ All Sexual Rp is to be agreed upon by the other party before you do anything. Then the thread is to be marked X rated.

✍ Everyone has there limits respect them and ask before you do anything to that persons character in a pm. Somethings you like other people may not. If you are caught doing something you didn't have consent for you will be banned faster than you can post.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:39 pm